Sunday, August 16, 2009

40 Years Later - Free Spirts

For the 40th anniversary of Woodstock, I decided that the boys and I would tie dye some t-shirts (and I thought it would be a fun craft).

So we tied:

And then we dyed:

And then we rinsed:

And then hung the shirts up to dry:
While they were drying, I took my guys outside to play. It was warm, but having just filled the pool this morning, I figured the water was still cold. In the spirit of the free wheelin' 60's, my children decided to jump in with their clothes on. (In all fairness, Finn just jumped in before I could stop him - after that, I told Elwood it was okay).

What I didn't catch on film was the two of them dancing naked to Nancy Sinatra "These Boots Were Made For Walking" right after we came in. I was laughing too hard to find the camera.


Add Image

No comments:

Post a Comment